All sales are final.
In special circumstances, class credit will be issued in lieu of a refund. Only passes purchased at their full rate are transferable; discount passes are not to be shared, thank you. Please contact the owner, Jessica Webb with your concern: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our adult classes are geared towards bodies, hearts, and minds that are at least 16 years old.
Our kids classes, however, are just that! Yoga and meditation classes geared specifically to younger bodies, hearts, and minds. Please see our Kids Yoga page for more information.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class.
- Park behind the building.
- The entrance is behind the building.
- We have water for you to refresh yourself.
- We want you to bring your own yoga mat, it's just cleaner that way. But if you ever forget your mat, you can rent one of ours for $3.
How to De-Register for a class
Life happens. We get it. You can de-register for a class a few ways. We appreciate it greatly.
1) Online: Log in to your account on the My Account page. Any upcoming registrations you have will be displayed on the right hand side of the screen. Click to de-register.
2) Online: Go to the Schedule calendar page. Find the class. Click on "De-register". (You must be logged in to see the "De-register" button.)
3) Email: Email email@example.com and let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Please give us your full name and the class day and time so that we can de-register you.