The JourneyDance™ Flow leads participants on a ritual journey of physical and emotional transformation. Through breath, sweat, and expression, you gain a palpable experience of yourself as pure powerful energy.
In JourneyDance™, we dance without mirrors to release judgement of ourselves and others. JourneyDance™ is not about learning steps, it’s about revealing, recovering and re-discovering your natural intuitive movement. We activate imagination and utilize diverse forms of freestyle improvisational dance, yoga, ritual, theater, and shamanism to a soundtrack of inspiring world music, creating a barefoot ecstatic celebration of the human spirit.
- We embody through grounding movement, feeling the total surface area of our physical bodies in contact with the earth.
- We experience sensual awakening as we unleash animal energies and expand our awareness.
- We enliven our funky, playful self and connect with other movers in community.
- We explore our inner realms to express ourselves, dive into our ocean of emotion, and tell our story to the dance floor.
- We empower ourselves and each other to liberate old cellular memories and cleanse the body and mind with sweat and breath.
- We elevate our vibration and embody our hearts.
Travel this sacred and provocative journey, this hypnotic evocative flow, feel bliss, and reconnect with your innate state of joyous well-being.
In this class, we will begin with a welcoming ceremony, then move to a special guided JourneyDance™ that invokes and connects us to the powers of the lunar cycle and the universe, then be serenaded with crystal singing bowls while resting in savasana, and finally ground down through a closing ceremony.
Beginners welcome! No experience necessary!
Cost: $25 Early Bird, $30 Drop-in
About Rosa Bullis
Rosa Bullis is a certified JourneyDance Guide, Yoga Teacher (200RYT), Reiki Practitioner and student of Energy Healing. Her personal journey into the healing arts began after a life changing event in 2012. Since then, the universe has brought all that is needed for inspiration and growth. Always ready for an adventure, Rosa has taught and practiced yoga, sound healing and Reiki in Mexico, Africa, Costa Rica and Chile. Never one to take herself too seriously, Rosa brings her love of life and easy smile to all of her practices.