Spend some time loving your feet! Learn the ancient healing art of foot reflexology from certified reflexologist Mary Rodgers. In this training, you learn complete 60- and 90-minute reflexology flows that stimulate points on the feet to support health and healing. This training also includes:
- A brief history of reflexology
- Observing and evaluating the condition of the feet and working with individual needs
- Relaxing massage techniques for the legs and feet
- Reflexology techniques, including a point map of the organs and systems, and zone theory
- Proper body mechanics and stretches for practitioners
- Contraindications and general health awareness
- How to support clients with intake-session protocol and closure.
Join Mary to experience the power of reflexology, whether for professional or personal use.
Class fee: $77.00.
Tuition includes information course materials. Lunch served, side dishes and desserts welcome. Attendees should come to the workshop wearing something that allows access from the knee down. Yoga chairs, blankets, cushions, wipes, balm & lunch are provided.
To register, go to www.yourauthenticself.org/workshop
For more information call Mary Rodgers, 802-771-7057.